Commercial invoices are documents related to transactions involving goods or services. From the perspective of the issuer, commercial invoices consist of:
- Sales invoices
- Purchase invoices
The difference between the two can be seen in the party that issues the document. If a sales invoice is issued by the trader/seller, then a purchase invoice is issued by the consumer/buyer.
To assist you in completing commercial invoices, we have prepared an easy-to-use platform. Here is a guide on how to create a Commercial Invoice using the OnlinePajak application.
- Log in to OnlinePajak
- Click Transaction
- Make sure you are on the Commercial Invoice tab, and then click on the Add menu.
- Select Create Tax Invoice,
On the Invoice Creation page, (if the transaction includes a VAT element, please tick the VAT column), complete the data:
- Buyer name,
- Commercial invoice number: This refers to the serial number or transaction number issued by the company,
- Invoice date,
- Payment due,
- Payment term,
- Item details: After completing them, click the Save button.
- You can send or download the Commercial Invoice to your transaction partner by clicking on 'Share' or 'Download' options. Make sure that you are on the Commercial Invoice menu again and verify the commercial invoice that you will be sending.
After successfully creating the commercial invoice, you can send it as a sales invoice. The next step is to create a sales tax invoice and purchase tax invoice ->How to Approve eFaktur Invoice (VAT in & VAT out)